Welcome to year 5!
We are currently studying a unit called Latitude and Longitude which involves studying of world maps and their locations of various countries as well as a focus on our local area's facilities, amenities and human geography. We will also be completing some art work and Design and Technology. Keep an eye on our pages to see updates of our work!
- Please bring your basic knowledge wallet and AR reading book in every morning.
- P.E day is on a Friday so please come to school with the correct P.E kit on.
- Homework will be given on a Friday for it to be completed the following Friday.
- Please encourage your child to read every day. After reading with your child please write a comment in the comments section to let us know how they got on.
- You will need to sign your child's reading record to let us know that you have read with them at home. We would like to see this at least three times each week.
As we complete work, we will be adding photos and information to the school website, please check our class pages for updates. Thank you for your support.
Look how much money we managed to raise for Queen's Hospital Charities!
Have a go at some of these if you are unable to attend school or as some extra learning at home!