Time Travellers is the topic for Summer 2, Please find activities relating to this in the Time Travellers folder (post-it note) below.
Here are some resources relating to the topic all about buildings that we were just beginning to look at in school.
Year 2 PSHE Homework
Hi Year 2, here are some activities you can complete for PSHE (you'll find the documents below):
- Our Community worksheet – community means your neighbourhood, where you live. In each box write one sentence under each heading. When you have completed that, turn the sheet over and repeat the work for our SCHOOL community.
- Write a story which is based on one of the changes you have suggested either based at school or in your neighbourhood.
- Draw a picture to show the most exciting part of your story.
- How Bad is it? Complete the instructions on the sheet. (You might have more than one choice on the number line e.g. stung by a bee might be at the same number as dropping your ice-cream.
- List the types of emotions you think you might have for each situation.
- Write who or what would or could help in each situation. How would you ask for the help?
Keep well and stay safe,
Mrs Gough J